Saturday, January 8, 2011

Homemade Salsa

Well, I'm back to posting. Since I normally work full-time and miss a lot of time with my 10 month old I took the holidays off. It's not necessarily a wise choice as a blogger, but it was a wise choice as a mother.

So here we are. New Year's Eve some friends came over, and one of them brought homemade, raw salsa. It was DELICIOUS! Days later I was craving the salsa. My friend gave me the loose 'recipe' and I got to work with my food processor. In minutes I had amazing salsa.

Luckily, I save jars, so I re-purposed this old pickle jar to save the KEified homemade salsa.


All you do is put tomato, onion, garlic, cilantro, sweet bell pepper, salt, and pickled jalapenos in the food processor, blender, or chop by hand, the latter taking more than just a few minutes....maybe 10-15. Taste test. Devour.

No comments:

Post a Comment